Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Who Stands up for Christine?

Here's a little glimpse into what my inbox looks like. Christine talked from the heart as she responded to a previous blog.


Christine said...
Once again the people of Michigan don't matter! You want to know how to balance the budget here is a suggestion. My husband and I both work. We fed our children hot dogs and macaroni and cheese. I didn't eat. We take $75 to the grocery store every other week with our coupons because that is what we can afford and that is a sacrifice. Only to see people pushing two chucked full carts around to the register and whip out the bridge card. Refigure the welfare benefits!!! The working people are hurting and Michigan don't care about us or our children. Social Security is going to run out. But don't worry our loyal welfare recipients, you won't go hungry. But hey could you please let us come over to eat. We are!!!


I will approach the details of the budget as thoughtfully as I approach each important bill. But... there should be no doubt, as you read this, for whom I'm standing up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment